Thursday, October 13, 2011

Runnin4Nana

I did it!  I ran my first 5K.  What all started with signing up to motivate me to run and get healthy turned into something much bigger!  After signing up to run for The National Parkinson Foundation and creating team Runnin4Nana (that consisted of just me to begin with) ended up in an amazing turn out and an very FUN, successful morning!  Turns out EVERYONE loves Nana Margaret and wanted to run for her too!  :)  It couldn't have turned out better!  I am so happy to have been a part of it and can't wait to do another 5k!  My time was 30:23 (darn those 23 seconds!) 


Me and my cousin Vanessa showing off our bling.



Team Runnin4Nana October 9th 2011 LB ICB 5K

My Inspiration... or should I say
OUR ENTIRE TEAMS INSPIRATION

Nana Margaret hanging out with baby Dylan



No comments:

Post a Comment