Thursday, October 6, 2011

Toy Story

I am so used to my husband asking me "did you really spend that much money?" in his mean, annoyed voice that tonight it caused a funny misunderstanding.  My son is very into Toy Story right now.  Our cable allows us to purchase movies and it stores inside the cable box memory under "purchases" allowing it to be viewed unlimited amount of times.  It was 11.99 and we watch it about 5 times a day.  My husband restarted the movie and looked at me and said "Toy Story was 19.95?!"  I was quick to defend myself.  "IT WAS NOT!  IT WAS 11.99.  I wasn't lying to you!  It really was 11.99!"  and he just looks at me (with the usual "you are an idiot" look... and I realize he is saying that Toy Story came out in the year 1995... and he is right!  It did.  Phew... thought I was in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment